Temple of Wat Phra Si Rattana Mahathat
The Temple of Wat Phra Si Rattana Mahathat is known as "Wat Yai” where is located on Phutthabucha road in Phitsanulok on the eastern of Nan River and opposite Phitsanulok city hall. The Temple of Wat Phra Si Rattana Mahathat is a royal monastery of the first class, as known as the place where the Buddha Chinnarat is enshrined. The Buddha statue is regarded as the most beautiful in Thailand and regarded as a valuable cultural heritage of Phitsanulok.
Inside The Temple of Wat Phra Si Rattana Mahathat there are many ancient relics;
- Buddha Chinnarat
- Pearl door leaf
- Temple of God entering Nirvana
- Phra Attharot
- The Temple of Wat Phra Si Rattana Mahathat: Open daily from 06:30 - 18:00 hrs.
- Phra Phutthachinnarat National Museum: Wednesday - Sunday from 09:00 - 16:00 hrs. (Close on Monday, Tuesday and Public holidays)
Things to do inside The Temple of Wat Phra Si Rattana Mahathat
- Dress appropriately
- Women should not wear short and sleeveless shirts
- Standing and taking photos of Buddha Chinnarat is prohibited
- Free entrance
How to get to The Temple of Wat Phra Si Rattana Mahathat
- Drive through Route 11 or 117 heading to Phitsanulok province then take Route 12 (Phitsanulok-Lom Sak Road) and head straight to the route to Phitsanulok City Hall It is about 8.2 kilometres from Phitsanulok Airport
Looking for a hotel nearby The Temple of Wat Phra Si Rattana Mahathat (Wat Yai)?
Finding a budget hotel close to The Temple of Wat Phra Si Rattana Mahathat, while travelling in Phitsanulok, Thailand. At HOP INN hotel is a perfect place for your dream planning a trip to Thailand on a budget.
- HOP INN Phitsanulok is 6.1 kilometres from The Temple of Wat Phra Si Rattana Mahathat and takes about 12 minutes.
- HOP INN Phitsanulok Mittraphap Road is 3.7 kilometres from Wat Phra Si Rattana Mahathat Woramahawihan temple (Wat Yai), which takes about 6 minutes.
HOP INN Hotel is located in the heart of each province in Thailand, providing affordable standard rooms, whether it is a comfortable bed, free high-speed internet service, ample parking space that is suitable for your business trips or vacations in Thailand.
HOP INN introduce you to road trips to drive around and travel near Bangkok which you can take a deep breath of the sea air and ready to engage yourself with the famous tourist attractions.
HOP INN takes you to savour a taste of the leading souvenir shops in Trang, Thailand. Do not miss when you visiting Trang for travelling or working
Are you planning a dream trip and looking for ways to save money for travel? HOP INN is a perfect choice for you to limit your budget and see more tips for you to save money for Travel.
HOP INN introduce the most popular restaurants in Hat Yai province where is not only famous for the land of fried chicken and nearby HOP INN Hat Yai and HOP INN Hat Yai Downtown.
HOP INN invites you to head to the 3 recommended cafés to hop around and taking the photo with tasty desserts where is nearby HOP INN Chonburi - just only 10 minutes by driving.
Before your perfect trip, long car journeys can be something to take a look at. HOP INN Hotel shares the preparing your car tips for a road trip.