one of public universities in eastern Thailand
Burapha University is one of Thailand's public universities in eastern Thailand located in Chonburi Province nearby Bangsaen Beach.
Burapha University has three campuses, which together cover about 1,353.35 acres (5.48 km2) of land. Burapha University consists of Twenty-Two faculties, One college and One School.
- Burapha University (Bangsaen campus)
- Burapha University (Chanthaburi Campus)
- Burapha University (Sa Kaeo Campus)
How to get to Burapha University
- Private car
- Van Travel from Bangkok: station at Victory Monument Bus Terminal, Major Rangsit Bus Terminal and Central Rama 2 Bus Terminal.
- Bus from Bangkok: stations at Mo Chit Bus Terminal, Ekamai Terminal, and Ekamai Terminal.
Planning a trip nearby Burapha University on a budget?
If you're planning a business or leisure trip to Burapha University and nearby on a budget, HOP INN is the perfect choice for budget-conscious travellers looking for comfortable and affordable accommodation near Burapha University.
- HOP INN Chonburi is 7.8 kilometres from Burapha University, about 13 minutes.
Discover the best value for budget trips at HOP INN Hotels, the budget hotel network in Thailand. HOP INN offer affordable prices and comfortable accommodations, including comfortable beds, complimentary high-speed WiFi, and ample parking for business and leisure travellers. Stay in the heart of every province of Thailand with HOP INN - Where your good days begin!